Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surprise

Today i opened my computer to find a super nice message from Bonnie of the blog Going Home to Roost telling me she had featured my shop on her blog! It was such an amazing surprise :D
Her blog is just awesome, i got to know it today and fell in love with it. Her blog is full of inspirational ideas whether it is for home, nesting, growing food, flowers, nature or for design, DIYs, tips to get your small business going strong, you'll sure always find something very interesting. It's such an honor to be in your blog Bonnie, Thanks!



Some of my favorite images from Going Home to Roost:

Inspiration

Robin's eggs

Week at the beach

Back porch makeover

Beach
All images by Going Home to Roost.

I'm so glad my shop is doing so good, but what really makes me happy is to get to know people that love what i do, that fills me with motivation and inspiration :D
I wish you all a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. FELICIDADES IVETH!!! :D:D Yo me he visto lenta con la mía, espero tenerla prontísimo, tu eres una de mis inspiraciones más grandes, honest. Estuve pasando por etapas medias slow pero ya me animé otra vez, un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Flaii!!!
    Que linda con lo que me dices!! muchas gracias :) significa mucho para mi y me motiva :D
    Me da muchisimo gusto verte de vuelta y saber que estas bien!! si te puedo ayudar en algo, aun que sea para darte apoyo, aqui estoy!
    Abrazos fuertes :D

    ReplyDelete