Friday, July 30, 2010

Sneak peek!



Here's a sneak peek of one of the three new projects i finished lately and are waiting to be photographed! I'm happy to show you first what is going to be in store soon, i hope you like what i have for you!
I actually was in the middle of the photo shoot when my camera ran out of battery and i realized all my batteries were empty :S. So that will have to wait until later today :)

This is a gorgeous pendant that feels great when you wear it and looks lovely, modern and unique. It weights 9 grams so you really feel you're wearing something and you'll want to touch it all the time because it's so smooth and its shape is just touchable! i'm in love with this piece :)
It also has a really shiny finish and the "craters" add just the right amount of edgy attitude darkness to it.
I love to make dome shaped jewellery and this time i kept going and made a ball shaped piece. I took meteorites, craters and the moon as my inspiration.
I'm not sure how to name it yet...any ideas? i'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Por alguna razón me recordó al asteroide de El Principito

    Me encanta, está hermoso :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww es cierto!!! gracias Ana, me esta gustando la idea de ponerle asteroide...;) Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete