Monday, January 10, 2011

Raindrop Stud Earrings: new on my shop!

Hi, it's me again! I just wanted to share with you the news: I have a lovely new item on my shop :) The Raindrop Stud Earrings!
They are very cute and lovely and fun :) made with love, of course!
This particular pair i photographed, i made it for my friend Alty and give it to her as a part of my christmas present, she loved them and wear them all the time! that made me super happy :D




Now, i wish you could give me your opinion about which one of the three photos should i use for my etsy shop??? Right now i have the third one as the principal because i like it's bright and detailed, i think...But not quite sure this is the one i should leave as the principal.
Thanks a lot!!
And have a great day ;)
Iveth

5 comments:

  1. Wow, they are gorgeous. I like the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your Opinion KittenCups! i'm definitely feel like the first one's the one, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kittencups, the first photo. The earrings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anja!!! well i think the first one is the one!!

    ReplyDelete