Thursday, June 30, 2011

Soft pink, teal, blue treasures.

Some treasures from my Pinterest pin boards.


Here (Thanks to Clemence Herbillon for the link!)





I'm loving this color combo so much!

Oh, I also want to tell you I have a new shop banner :) you can come to The Angry Weather and check it out :) I'm so happy with this change and so thankful with my talented friend Altynai who did an amazing job designing my logo and is still helping me with my business cards, stickers, stationery and so on :) Thanks Champs!

I hope you find visiting my shop a lot more interesting now with the changes I make!
Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Oohh I love your new banner so much, so beautiful, unique and clean! And the button brooch is so cute and perfect in all its little details!
    Was the new banner the big surprise or is there even something else? Because I'm sooo curious haha :)

    ReplyDelete