Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things I love today

What a great surprise to see Seventy Tree Etsy shop open again! Although Kerry from Seventy Tree had her Big Cartel shop open all this time, as I spend so much time on Etsy, it's great to be just "around the corner" from Kerry's wonderful, quirky, cute illustrations!

All images via Kerry's Seventy Tree shop


Other thing my eyes are happy about is that Erin Dollar has a new line of hand printed pillow covers and tea towels and they are extremely cool. Check them out:

All images via Erin Dollar shop

That's all for today! I hope you are having a great week, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, how nice to see this! Thanks Iveth :) It’s nice to be back on Etsy (although no one is buying anything through Etsy - they still seem to like my Big Cartel! Oh well :) Love the Erin Dollar stuff too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for featuring my new textiles, Iveth! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete