Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sale!

Hi there!

Just wanted to let you know that currently I have a sale in my Etsy shop! This is the first time I made a sale section in the shop, you can visit it here! The pieces on sale range from items I'll discontinue, to sample pieces never before seen and others that I have in stock and thought you may like to get them at discount price ;)

A part from this sale, I'm offering an extra 10%off on your entire purchase when using a discount code I shared with my newsletter subscribers and Facebook fans, You can become a Facebook fan now and get your extra discount! check for the code on my last entry on Facebook ;)

That's all for now :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Iveth, I love your blog & your jewelry! I just found you on Etsy and read your featured seller interview. I can relate on many points. So happy to have found you - I feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Amy! what a sweet message! I'm so glad you found inspiration here, thanks so much for visiting and your kind words. I hope to see you around!

    Iveth

    ReplyDelete