Sunday, December 9, 2012

Puces POP, yeah!


I'm so happy I'll be part of Puces POP Arts & Crafts Fair, once more!

It's always such a pleasure to be part of this fair as I love it so much not just as a vendor, but also as a shopper: it is a fair full of the most amazing artists and creators of pretty things.

This time around I'll be presenting some NEW pieces from my meteorite line, like stud earrings and dangle earrings, not to forget my meteorite necklaces and rings! Another highlight is that my complete BOW collection will be present and the always favourite The Angry Weather line with the Lightning Bolt Stud Earrings in bronze, plus, a bunch of pretty vintage rings.

Some of my favourite fellow vendors? Check them out!

Bookhou
Cara Carmina
Atelier B
Coucou Salut
Stay Home Club
Supayana

Can't wait!

Puces POP
14-15-16 December
St-Enfant-Jesus Church (5035 Saint-Dominique)
Montreal.

Friday Opening party 6-9 PM (Drinks, DJ and shopping!)
Saturday & Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM.

I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment