Monday, June 3, 2013

A great Weekend at Puces POP



Today I feel like I could laid on the couch the whole day long from exhaustion but man, what a great weekend it was! The Spring edition of Puces POP was fantastic: So many lovely costumers and friends visited my booth! It was great to meet and have a little chat with many of my Instagram and Facebook acquaintances, thanks so much for stopping by!! Also it was lovely to see again old costumers and meet so many new ones: Thank you all for your wonderful feedback about my work! 


It was great fun to hang and talk with my awesome and talented fellow vendors, check them out and click on the photos for more info about their work!

The duo at Boris & Doris 
 Lovely Anne-Marie from Atelier B. I got one of her cool belts, yay! I hope to buy one of their dresses soon!
Crystal, Dominic and little Theo, my wonderful booth-neighbours N-Product.

Louise Koo modeling a bookhou bag.
 Arounna from Bookhou is awesomely talented and lovely. I couldn't left her booth without the loveliest Bookhou purse, yay!
 And here's my friend Louise and her beautiful jewelry.
 Yummy! from Preservation Society 
 Lovely details from super cute children's clothes and accessory brand, Les Girouettes. 
 One of my favourites at the fair: Ness Lee Illustrations. Do yourself a favor and check out her work! 
 The work of Jerome Lavoie. I got one of his iphone stands! 
So adorable: La Fee Raille.
 My loveliest, helping me with The Angry Weather booth while I was about taking photos and shopping :)
The loveliest bath and body products by lovely Anne from Dot & Lil.
 Eugenie Bee's Jewellery reminded me of The great Gatsby and she's so stylish and nice!
I fell in love with these planters by Gold Fools. I now regret not having bought one!
 Anabel and her lovely, vintage inspired and whimsical jewellery.
 And here's lovely Olivia and her awesome illustrated products: I'm a fan of her brand which is a life's style altogether: Stay Home Club. I approve! 
And here's my little one sporting a kitty cat badge from Stay Home Club: thanks for the gift Olivia!

And this is just a little something of all the awesome things all around the fair this past weekend. Thanks Tessa, Puces POP and all our lovely visitors for such a nice weekend and thanks to my husband and daughter for their help and support! xx

Iveth

2 comments:

  1. Que bonita se ve tu parada en el Puces Pop !! Felicitaciones por tus exitos Iveth !!

    ReplyDelete