Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Urban Craft!

Last weekend I had the honor of being part of the vendors at Urban Craft in Ottawa. This was the first time I took The Angry Weather jewellery out of town for a craft show and it was pretty exciting! The venue was really beautiful and the organization of the event pretty amazing, plus I got to hang out with old friends and got to know many, many lovely people! 

Here are some of the photos I took of my table:

 New collection sneak peek, yay!
 My booth! 
 Stud earring extravaganza.
 Pretty necklaces and rings :)
 I use lots of vintage items for my display.
 Husband taking care of business while I took photos :)

And here are some of the things I liked the most from fellow vendors at the fair: 
 Louise Koo's geometric necklaces are pretty amazing.
 Little Bee Toys are super cute.
 Jamine Virani jewelry is beautiful! plus I got to plan exciting things with her, more on that soon! 
 Crown Flora Studio, looove! 
 Delicious Soda from Savoure!
Yummy macaroons from Hearty Bakery: their booth was just behind me, dangerous! 
And the venue, beautiful isn't it?

Thank so much Urban Craft for having me and thanks to all the lovely people that stopped by! 

xx
Iveth

No comments:

Post a Comment